Supporting a loved one from afar?
Want to help your loved one each step of the way?
Send a warm and loving note once a week or when the time is right with this set of 12 note cards, hand-picked to see your loved one through each step of the challenge they’re facing.
1. “From the Heart” – send this at the start. Set the tone by letting them know that the notes you’ll be sending come from your heart to their heart.
2. “The Climb” – send this card with empathy, knowing the challenge they face and supporting them as they take it one step at a time.
3. “Get Your Ducks in a Row” – somethings we need to get our ***t together, get packed, get organized or whatever. Send this card to let them know it’s time to get ready.
4. ” Inch by Inch” – send this card when the going gets tough and they just need to remember that “inch by inch, life’s a cinch!”
5. “Grow Where You’re Planted” – we don’t always ask for the challenges we face, and we can’t always run away. Sometimes, we have to grow where we’re planted, despite the circumstances!
6. “Endeavor to Persevere” – when the journey gets tough and things seem really bleek, this card helps remind us all that in the dead of winter, frozen at the roots and every limb, somehow, the plum blossom trees make it through to spring.
7. “Transitions” – there’s usually a time when things change. Darkness turns to light. These are the moments to recognize and celebrate.
8. “Bloom” – this card reminds us all that no matter which way we face, bright, happy blooms abound, when we live into our best self and purpose.
9. “Savor Every Drop” – whether it’s loving the moments you spend together or honoring precious resources, like water, marking the joy of them with an extended sense of gratitude makes the moments, and the resources last.
10. “Stand Tall” – when the end of the journey is in sight, but the energy is waning, remind your loved one that the simple act of standing tall brings energy and strength to keep going the extra mile.
11. “Abundance” – this card reminds us that the sun offers enough light for every blade of grass, every shaft of wheat. An attitude of abundance brings forth abundance.
12. “Well done, Grasshopper” – at the end of the journey, celebrate the lessons they have learned and the new person they have become. Because we are all stronger in the broken places and learn more about ourselves and the world, with every step we make, every breath we take.